...The flood advisory continues for the following river in Southwest
Maple River At Maple Rapids affecting Clinton County
.The Maple Rapids remains about a half foot below bankfull stage. One
to two inches of snow is expected on Sunday, containing about 0.2
inches of meltwater equivalent. Much of this snow should melt on
Monday and Tuesday, which may push the river above bankfull. The
following forecast is based on observed and forecast 48 hour
The Flood Advisory is extended for
the Maple River At Maple Rapids
* until Saturday December 10.
* at 09 AM Saturday the stage was 6.5 feet.
* Bankfull stage is 7.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast, the river will rise to near 7.3 feet by Wednesday
* Impact, at 7.0 feet...River is bankfull. Expect minor flooding in
low lying pastures, farmland, and wooded areas adjacent to the