Counties: Alexander; Pulaski
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Indiana...
Ohio River at Newburgh Dam, Indiana, and at Cairo, Illinois.
.Flood warnings continue along the Ohio River at Newburgh Dam and Cairo.
At Newburgh Dam, the is river is cresting now near 38.5 feet. The river
will fall below flood stage tomorrow morning. At Cairo, the river will
reach flood stage of 40 feet Friday morning, hold at that level, then fall
below flood stage Saturday morning.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cairo
* from Friday morning to Saturday morning.
* At 10:00 AM Wednesday the stage was 39.7 feet.
* Flood Stage is 40.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near flood stage Friday
morning, hold at that level through Friday, then fall below flood
stage Saturday morning.
* Impact...At 40.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs affecting mainly
agricultural bottomland and low lying areas.